"Pedro" an israelian B-Commo Resto Story

Restaurations- und Werkstattberichte, Vorstellung eurer Fahrzeuge
gintonic
Postleitzahl: 82347
Land: Deutschland

"Pedro" an israelian B-Commo Resto Story

Ungelesener Beitrag von gintonic »

Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

edoravir
Postleitzahl: 11111

Re: "Pedro" an israelian B-Commo Resto Story

Ungelesener Beitrag von edoravir »

gintonic hat geschrieben:...
Hi, my name is Eduardo and I am the owner of "Pedro", a Commodore B from 1973. Today "Pedro" is going through restoration after many years of waiting.

I was very impressed of your website and club, but I'm not able to speak or read the German language. I have been helped by one of your members,"gintonic", with whom I first contacted 6 years ago when I tried first to work on "Pedro", and now re-contacted him again. He has been very helpful and friendly, answering all my questions about restoration and giving me hope for a succesful result.

We are now working on the motor, then we will work on the electric system, then try to pass the test for the car license, and after that we will begin to work on te body and interiors.

It's hard to get spare parts here in Israel and if somebody can help me getting some parts I will be very grateful.
What we need now in order to fix a motor problem is one Rocker and a Gasket kit.
My e-mail is edurayn@yahoo.com

If somebody can write me in english and help me with these parts or with any tips you would like to give me I will be very grateful

Thanks and health
Eduardo Rayn

gintonic

Ok Eduardo, here we go;

Just made a phone call to Herr Reinheimer from

www.O-T-R.de -

phone; +49 5691 628503

and he can send you parts - he needs your engine number to make 100% sure about your engine version then he will offer you probably that item;

http://shop.roeser-online.de/o-t-r/kata ... 2556626688

The cost for the gasket alone is 49.90 Euros - alternatively ask him about cost of a complete engine gasket kit could be possible you will need some extra gaskets in future - water/pump/ valve cover gasket a.s.o.

For the rocker - in german "Kipphebel" he will look into his used spareparts and can also send you that item - dont know about the cost - probably a used item will be around 20 Euros? Also, you can ask him about your missing chrome-trim parts

If you transfer the money plus shipping cost to that shop in advance - he will send
that items reliably. We all know that shop for a long time and he is one reliable
rescource for classic opel parts.

Also you can eMail in english language to him - he say - no problem - if something is
not understandable or clear - just ask about here again - you will get help.

His eMail adress; info@o-t-r.de

good luck and keep us updated about your car restauration !

Cheers

Gintonic

gintonic

Just got an eMail from Mr. Reinheimer and he told me that
he shipped 3 times to Israel ...so ... if we are lucky we get
an restauration story from far away ;)

Cheers

gintonic

Just send an eMail to ask about the process in the israelian restauration...maybe we get news.

Antworten